- Emploi salarié et rémunération de l’industrie finance et assurances, Canada et provinces, édition 2017
- Updated annual tables in the Financial sector – Main economic indicators – Employment and payrolls section
- Stat-EXPRESS: Bulletin hebdomadaire des indicateurs économiques conjoncturels (Volume 19, no. 20)
- Updated and revised monthly tables in the Agriculture and biofood industry – Milk production section
- Québec crop condition indicators for the 2017 growing season - May 2017
- Updated tables in the Film and audiovisual – Movie theatre operating statistics section
May 18, 2017
Québec municipalities spent more on culture in 2015
Municipal expenditures on culture totalled $909 million in 2015, up 5.4% from 2014, and accounted for 4.8% of total operating expenditures of municipalities.
May 11, 2017
Slight decrease in book sales in 2016
New book sales in Québec slid from $608 million in 2015 to $603 million in 2016, a 1% (–$5.3 million) drop. This decline, albeit weak, was part of a degressive trend.
May 10, 2017
In 2016, the value of Québec’s mineral shipments climbed back over the $8 billion mark
Since 2011, shipment value had generally exceeded the $8 billion mark, though it dropped by 11.3% to $7.5 billion in 2015. The following year, shipment value rose by 10.2% to $8.3 billion.
May 9, 2017
Spousal violence more widespread among adults who experienced violence before the age of 15
In 2014, about 4% of all individuals in Québec who were married, in a common-law relationship, or who were in a dating relationship or in contact with a former partner over the previous five years experienced physical or sexual violence by a former or current partner over this period.