- Courtage de détail en valeurs mobilières au Québec, 3rd quarter 2019
- Updated tables in the Financial sector – Financial institutions market – Retail securities brokerage section
- Updated table Payroll employment in the finance and insurance industry according to the Survey of Employment, Payrolls and Hours, seasonally quarterly data, Canada and provinces, third quarter 2019
- Updated tables in the Culture and communications – Film and audiovisual – Movie theatre operating statistics section
- Updated tables in the Environment – Greenhouse gas emissions account section
- Stat-EXPRESS : Bulletin hebdomadaire des indicateurs économiques conjoncturels (Volume 21, no. 49)
December 11, 2019
What makes 19-year-olds satisfied with their lives?
Among young people born in Québec in the late 1990s, nearly 9 out of 10 said they are satisfied or very satisfied with their lives at the age of 19.
December 10, 2019
Québec’s population rose by more than 1% in 2018, an increase of 87,000 people
In 2018, Québec’s population grew by 87,000 people, standing at 8.43 million people on January 1, 2019. The preliminary data for the first six months of 2019 showed accelerated population growth, bringing Québec’s population to 8.48 million on July 1, 2019.
December 6, 2019
Employment down and unemployment rate up in November 2019
In November, employment decreased by 45,100 (-1.0%) in Québec compared with October 2019. The unemployment rate rose 0.6 points to 5.6%.
December 5, 2019
Graduating high school before the age of 20: influential factors throughout children’s trajectories
While academic performance and delays are important predictors of graduation before the age of 20, other factors also play a part in this phenomenon.