- Bulletin Données sociodémographiques en bref, Volume 24, no. 1 – October 2019
- Updated tables in the Population and demography – Demographic prospects – Household projections and Population projections sections
- Updated tables in the Demography – Demographic projections section for each RCM
- Updated tables in the Culture and communications – Sound recording – Sales section
- Updated tables in the Agriculture and biofood industry – Milk section
September 30, 2019
Panorama des régions du Québec: a statistical portrait of regions and regional county municipalities
Based on the most recent data available at the regional level, the Institut de la statistique du Québec published the 2019 edition of the Panorama des régions du Québec on its website today.
September 27, 2019
Four regions contributed significantly to Québec’s economic growth in 2017
The gross domestic product (GDP) at basic prices in current dollars for Québec as a whole stood at $385.0 billion in 2017, up 5.0% from 2016.
September 26, 2019
Over 4 out of 10 SMEs in Québec applied for external financing in 2017
In 2017, 43.0% of small- and medium-sized Québec enterprises (SMEs) requested external financing . This proportion is lower but not significantly different from those observed in Ontario (48.1%) or in Canada as a whole (47.1%).
September 25, 2019
Overall coverage rate of registered pension plans decreasing since 2015 in Québec
In 2007, 1,478,072 workers had a registered pension plan (RPP) in Québec. This number reached a historic peak at 1,566,092 in 2012.