- Statistiques sur l'industrie du film et de la production télévisuelle indépendante, édition 2017 – Tome 2
- Updated tables in the section Culture and communications – Film and audiovisual (Cinematic heritage, Distribution, Dubbing, Film classification, Film production, Funding, Movie theatre operating infrastructure, Production services, Videograms [DVDs, Blu-ray])
- New table Breakdown of dubbing expenses of film and TV productions by first market and year of dubbing, Québec
- Recueil des indicateurs de suivi de la Stratégie gouvernementale de développement durable 2015-2020
- Updated table Volume and value of maple syrup production, Québec, 2011-2017
December 12, 2017
Demographic growth accelerated in Québec in 2016 and in the first six months of 2017
Québec’s population increased by 68,500 in 2016, reaching 8.4 million. The annual growth rate was 8.2 per thousand (0.82%), compared to 6.0 per thousand in 2015.
December 11, 2017
A portrait of young Quebecers aged 15 to 29: Who are they? What and how are they doing?
On the occasion of the 21st Journées annuelles de santé publique (JASP) that took place on December 5 and 6 at the Québec City Convention Centre, the Institut de la statistique du Québec released three infographics addressing youth demographics, employment, health, and lifestyle habits.
December 7, 2017
Improved perceptions of crime among the population
In 2014, approximately 73% of Quebecers believed that the amount of crime was lower in their neighbourhood than elsewhere in Canada, compared to 55% in 2009.
December 13, 2017
The film and television production industry in 2016
The Observatoire de la culture et des communications du Québec of the Institut de la statistique du Québec released today the second volume of the 2017 edition of Statistiques sur l’industrie du film et de la production télévisuelle indépendante.