This publication is based on data from the 2015 Québec Survey on the Experience of Parents of Children Aged 0 to 5 (QSEPC) and presents a portrait, at the provincial level, of certain aspects of the lives of parents with young children. It addresses topics such as parenting practices, parental sense of competence, stress, information needs, relationship between spouses, social support, and the use of services offered to families.
Data were collected in 2015 from over 14,900 parents with at least one child aged 0 to 5 across 16 administrative regions. This survey aims to provide local, regional and national stakeholders working with families with information that will help them better understand the needs of parents and that will serve to guide their actions in supporting parents in their role.
- Mieux connaître la parentalité au Québec (4.6 MB) (in French only)
- Release date: May 9, 2016
- Introduction et glossaire
- Partie A – Caractéristiques des parents et des familles, caractéristiques socioéconomiques et pratiques parentales
- Partie B – Expérience parentale
- Partie C – Besoin en information, relation avec le conjoint ou la conjointe et soutien de l'entourage
- Partie D – Services offerts aux familles
- Release date: August 22, 2016
Recueil statistique (in French only)
Technical and methodological documentation