This annual publication features data on the GDP of Québec's administrative regions and census metropolitan areas by industry. This series of indicators is one of the most useful as regards analysis of current regional economic data. Available once a year, the document contains:
- Highlights and graphs for each of the regions;
- Tables presenting the gross domestic product at basic prices in current dollars, each industry's share of the overall GDP and the growth of each industry in each of the regions. There are also tables on the share each region in Québec's overall GDP for each of the industries;
- A map of the various geographical divisions of Québec involved.
This publication is intended for those interested in regional statistics and the situation of Québec through the study of its component territories.
- Produit intérieur brut régional par industrie au Québec, édition 2017 (révisée) (in French only)
- Release date: December 1, 2017