This publication presents Quebec's most recent annual revenue and expenditure economic accounts. The edition covers the 1992 to 2009 period and includes preliminary data for 2010.
The data are in line with input-output tables and industrial production indicators.
This document has three major parts:
- Highlights of Quebec’s economy in 2011 and 2012 (in the first chapter);
- Major economic variables from 2007 to 2012 in the form of statistical tables (distributed in six chapters);
- described in the appendices, the general framework of the economic accounts, a broad outline of the 1997 revision of the Canadian system of national accounts, data sources and tables characteristics.
All things considered, the Québec economy presented within the coherent national accounting.
- Comptes économiques des revenus et dépenses du Québec. Édition 2013 (1,4 MB)
- Release date : January 16, 2014