This publication contains the most recent annual economic accounts on Québec’s revenue and expenditures.
This document is updated annually, with a new reference year appearing in December. The following April, data in chapter five, which is about public administration revenue and expenditures, are revised.
This document is divided into three major parts:
- the first chapter highlights the economic situation;
- chapters 2,3, 4 and 5 present the major economic variables in the form of statistical tables; and
- the appendices describe the general framework of economic accounts, give a broad outline of the revisions made to the Canadian System of National Accounts, and provide data sources and table characteristics.
- Comptes économiques des revenus et dépenses du Québec. Édition 2016 révisée (in French only)
- All the tables (in French only) Revised data: tables 3.1 to 3.7 revised
- Release date: April 7, 2017