This publication presents the most recent data from annual revenue and expenditure economic accounts.
The data are harmonized with input-output tables and industrial production indicators.
This document is divided into three major parts:
- the first chapter highlights the economic situation;
- chapters 2,3, 4 and 5 present the major economic variables in the form of statistical tables; and
- the appendices describe the general framework of economic accounts, give a broad outline of the revisions made to the Canadian System of National Accounts, and provide data sources and table characteristics.
In summary, the Québec economy is presented within the coherent framework of national accounting.
- Comptes économiques des revenus et dépenses du Québec. Édition 2015 (French only)
- Release date: February 22, 2016