Published annually, the Panorama des régions du Québec draws a socioeconomic portrait of the 17 administrative regions and the regional county municipalities (RCMs) that comprise them.
The 2017 edition contains:
Fourteen varied topics analyzed using the most recent statistics: demography, living conditions, health, education, labour market, economic accounts, building permits, biofood industry, mining, tourism, culture and communications, electric transportation, and—both new this year—property value and renewable energy;
- A special section devoted to statistics per RCM in which we analyze the evolution of three key indicators: population, disposable income per capita and rate of workers;
- A brief statistical portrait for each administrative region.
- Panorama des régions du Québec – Édition 2017 (3.7 MB) (in French only)
- Release date: July 18, 2017
- Release date for 2018 edition: August 27, 2018