Published annually, the Panorama des régions du Québec provides a socioeconomic picture of the 17 administrative regions, as well as the regional county municipalities (RCMs) that comprise them.
The 2018 edition contains:
- Eighteen wide-ranging topics analyzed based on the most recent statistics: demography; families and households; living conditions; housing; property values; investment; economic accounts; the labour market; health; education; science, technology and innovation; agriculture; mining; manufacturing; tourism; culture and communications; sustainable transportation; and land accounts;
- A special section devoted to statistics by RCM, in which we analyze the evolution of three key indicators: population, disposable income per capita, and rate of workers;
- A brief statistical portrait of each administrative region.
- Panorama des régions du Québec. Édition 2018 (12.5 MB) (in French only) Revised: October 29, 2018
- Release date: September 11, 2018