This survey studied "measurable" behaviours, attitudes and opinions in daily life to establish a parallel with new modes of electronic transactions.
The specific objectives of the survey are to:
- measure the habits of Québec's cybernauts with respect to e-commerce and the general population's habits regarding transactions and payments;
- measure the level of use of service or identity cards and the degree of receptiveness to a single services card along with Quebecers' level of confidence in certain institutions;
- determine certain of Quebecers' concerns about protecting personal information and privacy on the Internet.
This report presents a descriptive analysis of the survey results without setting up parallels between the realities measured and future behaviours related to new modes of electronic transactions.
- Enquête sur les transactions et l'identification dans un contexte d'inforoute Rapport d'analyse descriptive (in French only)
- Release date: September 13, 1999