This section covers the main labour market and working conditions statistics. Certain topics are specific to labour market participation (labour force, employment, unemployment) and others to working conditions (hours of work and work schedules, compensation, non-wage benefits). The Population groups and life stages section focuses on family responsibilities, immigration, youth and older workers. The two main data sources used are the Labour Force Survey for labour market indicators and working conditions, and the Total Compensation Survey for total compensation and its various components. For a number of indicators, historical data are available for Québec, Ontario and Canada.
Infographics New: December 8, 2017
- Les jeunes de 15-29 ans – Marché du travail (Journées annuelles de santé publique, Québec, December 5-6, 2017) (in French only)
- Bulletin Flash-info New: October 31, 2017
- Bulletin Cap sur le travail et la rémunération New: December 4, 2017
- Résultats de l’Enquête sur la population active pour le Québec New: January 5, 2018
- Rémunération des salariés. État et évolution comparés (administration québécoise et autres salariés québécois) (2017) New: November 30, 2017